British Veterinary Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital in Dubai, UAE that works with small animals and birds. We are proud to present the highest standards of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery to the Middle East, in a friendly, comfortable and approachable environment.
At British Veterinary Hospital in Dubai we strive to maintain the highest standards. Our team of British trained Vets and Nurses, led by Dr. Sara Elliott, as well as all the supporting staff are highly trained and determined to deliver our vision of what veterinary care should be.
Our modern veterinary facility provides the following services.
- Routine and Emergency Consultations
- Vaccinations and Preventative Healthcare
- Digital Radiography
- In House Laboratory
- Elective Surgery e.g. Spays, Castrations
- Minimally Invasive “Keyhole” Surgical Techniques – e.g. spays, cryptorchid castrations, gastropexy (coming soon)
- Emergency and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Cardiology Clinics
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services
British Veterinary Hospital
P.O. Box 926629
Villa 742, Al Wasl Road, Dubai
— Opposite Park and Shop —
Tel – +971 4 338 0406
E-mail – [email protected]
Visit our website: http://www.britishvethospital.com